The “Siteit” Contest (hereinafter referred to as the "Contest") is brought to you by .SITE Domains (a division of Radix FZC) (hereinafter referred to as “Sponsor”). Please read these terms and conditions (the "T&Cs") before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this Contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided herein below. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires "You" or "Your" shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
- In order to be considered an eligible “participant” for purposes of this Contest, entrants (“Entrants”) must be at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of Entry Submission.The participant should have a valid proof of identity and age in the form of a copy of Driving License / Voter ID / Passport/ Social Security Number and/or any relevant Government Identification applicable for anyone who is at least 18 years.
- Employees of Radix FZC, its divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries or advertising agencies associated with this Contest, and relatives of and those living in the same household as such individuals are prohibited from entering. For the purpose of this Contest, relatives are defined as spouse, partner, parent, legal guardian, in-law, grandparent, sibling, children and grandchildren. Void where prohibited by law.
- Sponsor shall determine, in its sole discretion, whether an entry meets the eligibility criteria to participate in the Contest. Sponsor’s decisions regarding eligibility and all other aspects of the Contest are final and binding.
- Participation in the Contest is free of charge.
|Participants submit their ideas on www.start.site
|1st Nov'21 - 5th Dec'21
|Shortlisting & Selection
|Shortlisting of finalists and selection of final winner and runner up
|6th Dec'21 - 8th Dec'21
|Winner & Runner-up declared
|9th Dec'21 - 10th Dec'21
Submitting an application:
- Eligible applicants can participate on www.start.site
- The online application must include responses to all mandatory areas, which also includes the acknowledgment of these Competition T&Cs.
- Applicants must complete the Application form in English ; any part of the application that is not in English may not be taken into account.
- By entering the Contest and providing an email address, each Entrant grants Sponsor express permission to send Entrant emails related to the Contest, including, but not limited to, notification of Finalists, Winners and a follow-up email in order to gather feedback regarding the Contest to be used in the planning and design of future Contests.
- Sponsor has the right to choose survey participants among those who opt in for the contest survey and shall have no obligation to conduct the survey with every participant that opts in.
- Shortlist of the finalists will be at the sole discretion of the sponsor.
- Selection of the final winner and runner up will be at the sole discretion of the expert chosen by the Sponsor. Criteria for shortlisting & selection will include but are not limited to creativity & uniqueness of idea.
- Winners should not communicate their winner status in any manner until after the sponsor makes a public announcement.
- Finalists, winner and runner up will be informed via email.
- In addition, winners may be featured on the contest website, in the Sponsor’s social channels, in the social channels of the campaign partners and in the Sponsor’s press releases. Winners may not issue their own press release without prior written approval by the sponsor.
- All contest stage dates are subject to change at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Domain coupon codes for valid entries are applicable on standard 1 year.site domain names and are meant to be redeemed as one code per participant and will be granted as one per IP only. Domain name cannot be used for any abusive or criminal purpose. Sponsor has the right to suspend these domain names if found to violate terms of the Sponsor's Acceptable Use and Anti-Abuse Policy.
- Winner Prizes:
- 30 minute 1-1 session (1 unit) with an entrepreneurship expert selected by the Sponsor. Sponsor will facilitate the call between the winner and the expert but cannot be held liable for any change in schedule or cancellation by the expert.
- Macbook Air (1 unit). Sponsor reserves the right to decide the model and the method of delivery which can be but not limited to a physical delivery or an equivalent voucher amount from a vendor/platform decided by the Sponsor.
- Hoverboard (1 unit). Sponsor reserves the right to decide the model and the method of delivery which can be but not limited to a physical delivery or equivalent voucher amount from a vendor/platform decided by the Sponsor.
- $2500 cash which will be delivered through a payment medium chosen by the Sponsor.
- Website starter kit. Sponsor reserves the right to decide the composition of the website starter kit and the method of delivery.
- Runner Up Prizes:
- $1000 cash which will be delivered through a payment medium chosen by the Sponsor.
- Website starter kit. Sponsor reserves the right to decide the composition of the website starter kit.
PRIZE ACCEPTANCE AND TAX LIABILITY
- Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value if the advertised prize becomes unavailable, subject to a maximum amount of $2500.
- All details of any prize not specified herein shall be determined solely by Sponsor.
- By accepting a Prize, each Winner acknowledges compliance with these Official Rules.
- All federal, state, local or other tax liabilities arising from this Contest are the sole responsibility of each Winner, respectively. Limit of one Prize per Entrant. All other expenses relating to acceptance of a Prize, including but not limited to taxes and any other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of each Winner.
- Prize conditions may be added or modified by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
- Acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its designees to use each Winner’s name, photographs, entry material, other likenesses and biographical information for advertising, promotional or trade purposes, including but not limited to online announcements, in commerce and in all media worldwide without limitation or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- A Winner may waive its right to receive the Prize.
- The Prize is non-assignable and non transferable. No substitutions may be made by the Winner.
- Sponsor shall withhold taxes from any award as is required by law.
- Prior to receiving the Prize, Winners must execute the relevant tax forms verifying their tax identification number.
- Winners must possess a valid bank account in which the prize money can be wire transferred by the Sponsor within 30 days of the announcement of each winner.
- Winners may be required, as instructed by Sponsor, to complete and sign (i) an affidavit of eligibility/liability certifying that such Winner has complied with the Official Rules of the Contest, and (ii) a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law). Failure to sign and return any of these documents or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may result in an Winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of its interest in the Prize, and, at Sponsor’s discretion, the presentation of the Prize to a substitute recipient.
- A Prize not won and/or claimed by a Winner and not awarded to a substitute recipient by Sponsor in accordance with these Official Rules will remain the property of Sponsor.
- Payment of federal, state and local taxes and fees due, if any, are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- By entering this Contest, Entrant grants to Sponsor, its parent and affiliated companies an exclusive, assignable, royalty-free and irrevocable right and license to edit or otherwise use all materials submitted by Entrant in connection with the Contest, in whole or in part, for any purpose and in any manner or media (including, without limitation, the Internet) now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world in perpetuity, and to license others to do so, without notice and without compensation, royalty, accounting, liability or obligation of any kind to any Entrant.
- Each Entrant further agrees that it will use its best efforts to have its employees, consultants, volunteers, officers and directors sign any additional licenses or releases that Sponsor may require.
- BY SUBMITTING SUBMISSION MATERIALS, ENTRANTS EACH ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SUBMISSION MATERIALS, AND ANY OTHER MATERIALS SUBMITTED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS PROGRAM, MAY BE POSTED ON THE SPONSOR’S WEBSITE(S) AND SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS, IN SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION.
- Sponsor reserves the right to edit the Submission Materials and other materials prior to posting them to the website in its sole discretion.
- Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant at any time that it finds to be tampering with the entry process; to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in an inappropriate or disruptive manner,or, with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- Entries submitted into the Contest (“Submitted Entries”) must be consistent with the Sponsor’s Mission, Vision and Values and Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject and/or disqualify any entries at any time that Sponsor deems to be hateful, slanderous, libelous, violent, obscene, defamatory, discriminatory (based on age, race, gender, religion, natural origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or political affiliation), profane, offensive, lewd, sexually explicit, pornographic, false, misleading, deceptive, selfmutilating (e.g. relating to murder, the sales of weapons/drugs, cruelty, abuse, etc.), illegal (computer hacking, underage drinking, etc.), threatening, harassing, or otherwise inconsistent with its editorial standards, audience expectations, or reputational interests or that contain images, words or symbols widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group, or that Sponsor believes may violate any applicable law or regulation or the rights of any third party or may subject the Contest, Sponsor, or Sponsor's advertisers, clients, or customers to controversy, negative publicity, scorn, or ridicule. Any ideas or applications found to be plagiarized, offensive, or unethical may be screened & disqualified.
- For purposes of this paragraph, Submitted Entries include content on the contest website.
- Should Sponsor determine, in its sole discretion, that any announced Winner/Runnerup has violated any of the prohibitions contained in these Terms and Conditions or should be disqualified for any other reason, Sponsor shall have no obligation to award a Prize to such Entrant.
- As a condition of entry, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check on any potential finalist and/or Winner and Runner up and reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant based on such background check if in its sole discretion, the Sponsor determines that awarding the prize to such Entrant might reflect negatively on the Sponsor’s image and/or reputation.
- Entrants agree to not damage or cause interruption of the Contest and/or prevent others from using the Contest.
- Applications must be completed in one session. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Sponsors reserve the right to restrict or void entries or participation from any IP address if any suspicious entry and/or participation is detected.
- Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to void entries of any entrants who Sponsors believe have attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Contest.
- Sponsors’ failure to, or decision not to, enforce any provision in these Terms & Conditions will not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision.
- In the event there is an alleged or actual ambiguity, discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials and/or these Terms & Conditions (including any alleged discrepancy or inconsistency in these Terms & Conditions ), it will be resolved in the sole discretion of Sponsors.
- Entrants waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Contest or these Terms & Conditions.
- If Sponsors determine at any time in their sole discretion that the Prize winner/Runner up or potential Prize winner/Runner up is disqualified, ineligible, in violation of these Terms & Conditions, or engaging in behavior that Sponsors deem obnoxious, inappropriate, threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify that Prize winner/Runner up or potential Prize winner/Runner up, even if the disqualified Prize winner/Runner up or potential Prize winner/Runner up may have been notified or displayed or announced anywhere.
- If the Contest is not capable of running as planned for any reason, Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest and award the Prize from eligible entries received prior to cancellation, modification, or suspension or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsors.
- If any person supplies false information, obtains entries by fraudulent means or is otherwise determined to be in violation of these Terms & Conditions in an attempt to obtain any Prize, Sponsors may disqualify that person and seek damages from him or her and that person may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE OR WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE CONTEST VIOLATES CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY PARTICIPANT MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND MAY SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
CONSTRUCTION, WAIVER AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- The construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, and all issues and questions relating thereto, along with the rights and obligations of all Entrants and of Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions.
- In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, such determination shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision, and these Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
- Any specific waiver of any obligation hereunder by Sponsor does not constitute a general waiver of that obligation nor of any other obligation of Entrant.
- Any dispute concerning this Contest shall be submitted to binding arbitration in Dubai, UAEwithin one (1) year from the date that the cause of action arose (or, if multiple cause of actions are involved, from the date that the first cause of action arose), with such arbitration conducted pursuant to the then prevailing rules of the Dubai International Arbitration Centre.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, no arbitration brought pursuant to these Terms and Conditions shall be joined to any other arbitration initiated pursuant to these Terms and Conditions.
- This Contest is subject to force majeure circumstances including without limitation, floods, natural disasters, war, act of terror, political unrest, technical snags, act of God or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor ("Force Majeure Event").
- The Sponsor shall be not liable for any delay or adverse effect caused to you as a result of a Force Majeure Event.
- This Contest is being made purely on a "best effort" basis and participating in this Contest is voluntary.
- By participating in the Contest, you will be legally bound hereby, to release from liability, and hold harmless Radix FZC, and any of its affiliates, employees or agents representing or related to Radix FZC and its services/products.
- This release is for any and all liability for personal injuries (including death), property loss or damage, and misuse of the benefits/ prizes offered under this Contest, in connection with any activity or directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, or participation in the Contest, even if caused or contributed to by Radix’s negligence.
Radix FZC, F-19, Business center 1, Business Park, RAK Economic Zone, Ras Al Khaimah, P.O. Box 16113, UAE